Please follow these steps to connect your Socket Mobile device to your iOS device.
- Make sure your Bluetooth is turn off on your iOS device
- Turn on and scan the Factory Reset barcode #FNB00F0# that is on page 3 of the device booklet, the device will turn off. The setup guides is linked below.
- Turn the device back on and scan the Application Mode (MFi-SPP) for Apple Devices barcode #FNB00F400002#
- Turn on the Bluetooth and connect the scanner
- Navigate to the InspectNTrack application, go to setting, Setup Scanner
- Tap the box next to Select a Device and select Socket Mobile and then tap Done
- Tap Pair to Scanner, this will close the application.
- Restart the InspectNTrack App and you will see the message “Connected to the device” in the bottom of the screen.
Note: These devices are a one to one pairing, if you want to use the Socket Mobile device on a different iOS device you will have to perform this setup on the new device.