Location Setup (from the Checkpoint menu)
1. Select Location from the Checkpoint Menu
2. Select Add New
3. Complete fields as required (ID, Description and Customer ID are required fields)
4. Select Save
5. Once the record is saved, you have the option to add Movable Equipment (new) to the Location, add Notes or Links.
NOTE: When you select the Customer and Division, Route selection is required. All Location records must be assigned to a Route. When you create new Location records from the Route Builder, the route selection is not prompted because you are adding it directly into the Customer/Division/Route structure.
Setup Location Tasking
Either from the Route Builder or the Location table, open the desired Location link
1. Scroll down to the Route Assignment section
2. Select the checkbox to the right of the Question Set column
3. A popup box is automatically displayed; select the desired Question Set