The Dashboard is the default page that is loaded upon logging into InspectNTrack.
Dashboards are a tool that graphically display data based on pre-configured criteria.
- Dashboards provide a quick visual update on selected items.
- Additionally, drill-down functionality is included on the dashboards, providing specific detail for each chart. From the data drill-down, print capability is available.
- Dashboards are fully customizable per User and cannot be shared. This allows each User to configure Dashboards that are specific to the individual.
The following is a list of data options that can be tracked using the Dashboard:
- Due and Overdue Equipment
- Total Task Performed
- Monthly Breakdown of Task Performed
- Type Failure Rate
- Discrepancy Totals
The following filter options are available:
- Equipment Type
- Date options
The data can be displayed with the following formats:
- Bar Chart
- Pie Chart
How to Setup a Dashboard:
- Select Customize Dashboard
- Select Add Component
- Title is a required field
- Select the Component Type
- Complete other options as needed
- Select Save to complete the Dashboard
NOTE: Once a Dashboard has been created, you have the option to either Edit or Delete as needed.