How Can We Help?
Anyone that will access InspectNTrack must be setup as a user this includes device users. Each user is assigned a role that is associated to rights and permissions.
There are five default user roles:
- Administrator – Full access to all tables
- Power – Modifiable access to various tables
- Regular – Modifiable access to various tables
- Field Technician – Modifiable access to Reports and User Assignments (User table)
- Report User – Modifiable access to Reports only
User roles can be modified by the Administrator in the Admin/Configure User Groups area. Refer to Configure User Groups for additional information on user roles.
- Language Select – Each user can defined their preferred language, InspectNTrack currently supports 5 languages. (English, Spanish, French, German and Portuguese) Learn more in Lauguage Support.
- User Access – Select Edit User Restriction to configure User access Sites, Customers, Divisions or Routes (This is an enterprise subscription option)
- User Assignment/Edit List – Refer to User Assignment for details on assigning data to be downloaded to the device
How to Add a User
- Select User Tab
- Select User
- Select Add New
- Fill in the ID field with a name or number (no spaces or special characters allowed)
- Fill in the user name ((Example: Joe User), (do not use last name, first name format, this will make your user specific reporting unusable) (required and case sensitive)
- Fill in the user password (required and case sensitive)
- Fill in the users email – this must be filled in to use the Forgot Password option on the Login screen. (optional)
- All other fields are optional